Thursday, October 02, 2003

It's only Thursday....

Don't have my phantom for today coz i left it with the workshop to install a sidebox on my bike. The rearbox is not enough because after i put 2 helmets in that's practically no more space for other stuffs. So this morning i took my sis's bf kok bin's car..he was fetching my sis to SGH and dropped me outram mrt on the way. My sis has some end of posting examination today..she was supposed to examine a patient in front of a qualified doctor. On the way to outram on the car, i fell asleep...haven sat on the comfort of a car for a long time..hehe..and i get tired quite easily nowadays...i will fall asleep on my bed at around 11pm every night.

Here i am back at my computer in the office..9 long gruelling hours ahead...i wish i had a bed and bolster now.....zzzzzzzzzzzz....

No comments: