Monday, October 13, 2003

My Sunday

I went to sleep at around 10.30am and woke up at around 2+. I wanted to use this day to go look at fishes..so i went to fetch Sam before heading for Qian Hu fish farm in CCK...the journey there was freaking long..my hands were practically numb from the cold wind. We managed to find the place though and looked around. It was pretty crowded and there were many fishes. We didn't stay long though because i realised they didn't have marine fishes! Darn...Bernerd told me there were some marine fish farms around though so we rode around looking but to no avail. But it was nice looking at the serene surroundings with plants and trees all over. We felt like we were at some countryside, real nice feeling...fresh air and all.

We had to go though coz sam was meeting her family to eat dinner to celebrate her grandma's birthday and i was going to meet darren to attend my ex classmate's mum's wake. After dropping sam, she realised she lost her purse with $9 and her bus-pass inside. She placed it in her jacket's pocket she claimed had a hole (the jacket is new, i bought it for her for our 2 years anni just 5 days ago..remember?)...lousy MANGO. She suspects she dropped it while we were riding on the expressway..i offered to trace our route and try to look for it (Since it's on the expressway nobody will take it right?)...but she didn't want to partly because she had flu and didn't want to blow wind and also she thinks it's uncomfortable sitting on my bike.

I went for my friend's mother's wake next with darren hoe. Clifford told us about his recent ongoings and all..all he, his brother and dad appeared strong. Oh he was my classmate that appeared on the weakest link the other time. Anyway he told us that his mum had a fall but didn't think much of it. But apparently there was servere internal bleeding and her head was swelling badly...she had an operation to remove her bone on the forehead but the swelling was getting worse..things got bad and she had to rely on a life-support machine. After a major family discussion they decided to let her go. How sad...she's only 46. You people better don't belittle a small fall or knock next time..it might prove fatal.

After sending darren home, i realised that i haven had dinner and i was supposed to send puss' present to him. So i went to meet him at his area and have dinner there. After dinner we both bought a discman each..all his darn fault..he tempted me wahaha..actually i was only tempted by the $99 offer..but i found the sony one nice so i bought that instead wahaha. As usual puss spent more than me but his is slimmer.

My monitor is getting from bad to worse..more black lines have appeared..it's time to spend more money again....piss off sony....opps i just bought another sony. Anyway work's boring today...thinking about my career..how i just screwed my career up..hope they'll still consider me...keeping my fingers crossed..although i know my chances are real slim...don't feel like asking for a 2nd interview..makes it sound like i'm desperate. I'll be taking my napfa test soon...shall go jog everyday now..hope i make it..and i also wish to brush up on my communication skills..i'm just too quiet and shy sometimes..i want to change..wahaha..you people help me..next time u see me just joke around with me and talk to me like you've known me for years...i need to break out of this freaking shell!! haha

My posts becoming essays today if you realise..it's nice once in awhile to do this. Get to brush up my writing skills and also let you people know my days in details. I hope blogger will still be around 30-50 yrs later, so i can read up on what happened on these days of my life then...hehe

No comments: