Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Day SUM UP

Just came back from fetching sam home and jogging. Feeling quite tired. Was interviewing my friend jeremy on signing on..asked alot of questions..guess i'm clearer on certain things. But he signed on for the Air Force while i applied for Army..there might be a bit of difference.

Finally got my raincoat and shoe cover today. Costed me $38 and $12 respectively. Got my raincoat from this Arai shop along little india that stretch of road...it's Arai so it's damn branded...but it's only $38..hope it's authentic wahaha. The shop only had 2 different type of raincoats, one being mine..the other is $98...so it's pretty obvious what help me make up my mind. After that i was told i can get my Shoe cover at Ah Boy in Kelantan Lane...a very famous and popular bike accessories shop. Kinda lost my way till i asked this guy on a scram..what an eye opener..the shop was freaking crowded..looks like a pasar malam..1st time i see a shop with such a concept. Sellers were behind a counter and they stretch out a tin on a stick to collect money..and they throw the goods across..They didn't accept Nets there and i didn't have much cash..the cover was supposed to be $15..but they lowered it to $12...what a relief when i found a $1 coin and 2 50cents coins in my pocket..so i used them with my last $10 note to pay. There's another shop there called Regina that i went in 1st thinking it was ah boy. But the customer service was so damn bad..they make me wait and wait so i walked out and that's when i found the real Ah boy. Bought my stuff and left in a huff because i wanted to catch Holland V haha.

No comments: