Thursday, October 23, 2003

Why

Why why can't sam just understand? She's pissed with me because I didn't feel like riding last night anymore after reaching home. Remember me telling you guys about my problem with the gears and all making my knees all aching? Yeah because of that I didn't want to ride and she don't understand. She's angry that I didn't go and fetch her last night and let her go home alone.

I mean what's wrong with that? Anyone Meiwen goes home alone too? And before I have my bike don't she go home alone too? And she thinks that I'm having her on about my knees being pain. She said: "u still ride to work today despite complaining of yr severe knee ache yesterday why is it when come and fetch me then will severely ache and not when u are riding to work?? cuz u dun see the need to go pick me..u feel that i can go back myself when u dun pick me up...". What the hell you tell me people...if I ask you out tonight and you rejected me because u wanted to rest tonight does that mean you can't go out tomorrow?

Why can't she just understand I had a long day...I reached home at 7pm and haven had dinner haven bathe haven rested enough...why force me to leave house at 8.30pm? I really had a bad bad bad time with my bike yesterday and none of you all will understand...she can't too. Nobody understands me..not my mum not my sis not my auntie not my gf...no one...

No comments: