Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Good morning people

Guess what..while preparing to ride to work today..an old woman from a house near where I park my bike came to talk to me…she told me my bike number came out 4D 2nd prize recently…I told her I knew..but didn’t strike! How come so many people can remember what numbers came out especially when there are 3 draws a week and 23 numbers with it each time? Morever she’s like 70-80? Her memory definitely isn’t failing her. But humans are just weird..my grandma used to be senile…but when we play mahjong with her..she is 101% alert! She never misses a “PONG” and never fails to calculate a fan wrongly…she also taught us that the “EAST” (Zhuang) gets an extra fan if he games..but we don’t normally practice that.

Morning is boring as usual. Ate bread with kaya. Went to Fortune centre to meet Sam yesterday after work to have dinner with her. As I went up the Fortune Centre carpark, I realised that the barricade blocked the whole road…preventing even bikes like us to go through…what can I do?? I had to turn back downwards…it was really dangerous as it was spiral and narrow..if a car comes up we’ll be snooked. Luckily all went well till towards the end when a pickup came in…but I was able to squeeze past..phew. In the end I parked on the pavement and waited for her there.

After dinner we went to esplanade to meet our project group members. Anyway for those riding...parking at the esplanade is free! After discussion, they went on to have their dinner while i fetched Sam to her auntie's place because nicole needed guide on her chinese. I left and wanted to go to the stadium to jog, but it was closed. So i just jogged around my estate...can feel my stamina slowly improving...KAMBATE!

No comments: