Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Yet another F**k up day

After i left my office..i met Henry at Aljunied MRT and we took a cab to UBI..my motordiam to collect my bike...they charged me freaking $44.70...$30 for towing and $13.70 for the clutch cable..Sigh... That was nothing...the guy didn't fix my clutch properly and my gear keep on jamming the whole journey..i couldn't change my gears up down smoothly...and riding became uncomfortable...we managed to find our way only after a long time..was 40mins late for our medical appointment but who cares...at least they don't...we don't too.

First station we went was to check our hearing...second urine and blood...third X-ray...fourth eyes..lastly weight height, check some heart stuff and then check cock. For us wanting to sign on...we weren't asked to sit for the IQ test and take measurements for our uniform and shoes. But we insisted on taking it because i didn't want to come back again for it another day. The IQ test was long and brain wrecking...especially when i haven eaten the whole damn day..i just didn't have time to buy anything to eat. I finished my IQ test 1st and left to meddle with my bike again...it worked for awhile and reverted to it's problematic self. I had no choice but to go back to the motordiam and ask them to adjust it for me. You can never imagine the uncomfort riding the bike with it's gears like that...my knees were aching and my hands were tired...It was the first time in my life that i felt that i hated riding...Just couldn't wait to go home..lie on my bed and rest...and most importantly eat!

So i messaged Sam and told her i wasn't going to fetch her from her aerobics lesson already...she got angry and is ignoring me now...i really didn't want to ride today..i really wanted to rest...

No comments: