Wednesday, October 15, 2003

A new day

I don't get it...why does it always rain on me...i hate the rain..hate it especially when i need to ride. I tried riding with my slippers today...big mistake...my toe hurts from changing of gear! Haha not that i'm gu niang or what...but why will i want such unnecessary Pain on myself? I really wonder why some uncles, muts, ah bengs etc like to ride with their slippers. Unless they ride an auto scooter I have nothing to say…Anyway something bad happened on the road today…for no reason and for the 1st time in my riding experience my engine died off in the middle of the road and I couldn’t restart it. I stopped at the side of the road and tried and tried..i then turned off the ignition and turn it on again…VROOM it worked….what a relief..i thought I will be stucked there..i suspect it has got something to do with me riding with my slippers..shit.. As a result of the slight delay I couldn’t make it pass the ERP before 8 and I have to pay an extra $0.50 today…shit again. My shirt and pants feels slightly wet, my track suit is seriously useless..i will definitely go down to the shops today…no more delays!

No comments: