Monday, October 13, 2003

My Saturday

Saturday was bad..i met henry at queensway before going for my army interview. It was terrible..raining and all...my trackpants didn't help...my socks and jeans got all soaked..it was so darn uncomfortable. And my interview was totally screwed up. He asked me "what makes you think the army should even consider you", "what are your qualities", "what makes a good leader", "what makes you think you're suited for this job".........shit man i couldn't answer any of these properly..i didn't expect this..and of course i wasn't prepared. I totally screwed up the questions and he told me i wasn't good in communication.....piss off i said..looks like my chances ain good..i don't know what i can do though. Ask for another interview? Haii...

After the interview we headed back to queensway. Henry wanted to get a pair of sandals and i wanted to get a pair of dry socks! He got his Teva rip-off sandals from one adventure shop there at $19...real cheap..i got 3 pair of adidas socks at $17.90. After that we headed to Queenstown swimming complex for a swim. Swam 30 laps! It's not tiring but it can get really boring swimming like that for so long with nothing to do and no babes to see underwater (No goggles) hehe. So i was wondering when someone will invent a totally waterproof audio gadget like a radio or discman etc etc so we can listen to it while swimming..isn't that just wonderful?

After swimming i went to PS to meet sham, nash and sweelong for a movie. It was free, complement from Philip Morris (sham). It was quite a sucky show to me..forever dark..the sound effects were good however..but sometimes too much..will freak out those with heart disease. Oh i forgot to mention, PS was freaking packed that day! And i mean freaking packed! All that darn Carrefour's fault...the queue from CTE's exit all the way to the road in front of Istana and PS was long like shit...but as i'm a motorbike i got certain privileges hehe. But while beside PS i made a mistake while squeezing..my handlebar knocked onto a car's sidemirror putting out of place. I hurriedly put it back in place and use my hands to signal my apology to the female driver inside and cheong off wahahaha. It was either a lexus or a toyota camry..luckily nothing serious hehe..or else my pocket is going to be emptied again.

No my day didn't just end here. I met Bernerd for training again before i met sam at 11 to go Meiwen's house for mahjong. For the whole night i played barely more than 5 games and all to replace those that had something to do. I didn't mind that much anyway because i was watching WWE Unforgiven and also England vs Turkey. After 2 i was getting real bored..i went out to the living room to sleep only at 4. They finally stopped playing at around 7 but guess what..stupid rain..it was pour real heavy and we're stucked. The downpour slowly reduced to a drizzle. We left then and i reached home at around 9.30. What a long day..quite fruitful though...My Sunday next...........

No comments: