Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Tuesday update

I left work at 4.30 today..early by 1 hour because my colleagues needed me to go down to a store in AMK. So on my way there i went to pick sam up, she wante to come my house. As i park my bike at the carpark in central, i left sam there with the bike as i wouldn't take long. And silly her left my sidebox unlocked and wide open as she went to the toilet in Macdonalds which was quite a distance from the bike! My goodness my discman and all are in the bag which is left in that sidebox...morever my bike's key is left at the ignition slot and my cashcard was also in the I.U. I'm should thank GOD i didn't lose anything!!

Had KFC for dinner because sam wanted to eat that...feeling unhealthy already because i had BK for lunch remember? It's time i get more nutrition hehe. After sending sam home at around 10+ i went for a jog...finally...after 6 long months i think. Can't really estimate the distance i jogged but i did time it with my phone...7.5 minutes. I will need to complete 2.4km in under 10mins for my NAPFA test to get GOLD..hope i make it. Anyway i was feeling all giddy and tired after the jog...that really shows how unfit i've been haha.

It's after 12 already..about time i sleep...blog again tomorrow...good night

No comments: