Friday, October 03, 2003

Finally

Ok finally i got my blog back up almost to normal except for the website links that i use quite frequently. And for some friends' blog address that i can't remember i'll do up later. Stupid blogger...maybe it's retribution for taking the $2.50 haha.

Anyway for those of you that haven seen me for a long time, i got myself a new hairstyle..sort of new...told the guy to cut G.I. hairstyle but it turned out to be longer than i expected it to be...but nevertheless it's still short..To some i look funny but to some i look better...for eg i find that i do look funnier, sam however feels i look nicer...my mum thinks i look funny...but my "godma" which is my colleague here at Bata thinks i look better. Most of the other younger colleagues of mine thinks that i look funny but the older generation thinks it's better...haii...one hairstyle can create so many different opinions.

I've got no digi cam so i can't take a photo of myself in this new hairstyle and also on my phantom hehe. Speaking of digi cam...that day while at centro..there was a lucky draw going on courtesy of 77th street...and guess what the person called my handphone and i was told i was chosen to win their grand prize..a che-ez digi cam..dammit dammit i thought it was some prank call or some buyer so i didn't pick it up...what luck..haha anyway weilun got it so not too bad..at least someone that i know got it...And i'm not the only one that missed getting a prize for not picking up their call...mingli was another one..haha..wonder what she was chosen for...

Anyway i better get back to work...feeling damn slack..tata

No comments: