Tuesday, October 21, 2003

F**Ked UP HEHE

Can you believe it..my bike died today! While i was turning into a parking lot at Changi airport T1...my clutch went "piak!", the bike jerked forward and the engine stored. The clutch could not function anymore..when i asked other bikers around..they all told me that my clutch cable has broken and i will need to have my bike towed..DAMMIT! Anyway i was at the airport to fetch my mum..she came back from China Beijing today. Luckily my sister's bf droved and i got car to take home hehe..My poor bike is still at the airport now waiting to be towed tomorrow morning..i was told that it will cost me $30 to tow it..i wonder how much it will cost to repair the shit..hope it will be covered under warranty...i only got my bike for 1 month you know...

Anyway earlier in the day i left office early...at 4.30pm. Because i was asked to go down to a store at Thomson Plaza...Stupid me ke kiang today took a different route to exit my carpark and i ended up lost! Wanted to U-turn but saw the ERP station to re-enter CBD area so i changed my mind...i ended up in Alexander queenstown area! Dammit what a freaking damn day..but luckily my grandma's house is there so i know the roads around quite well..i made it to Thomson but only after a long ride!

Went home for awhile and met up sam to have dinner at her aunt's place. After dinner was which i left for the airport and any happenings after that have already been mentioned..what a day..sums it all up...but nevermind i will still put on a smile and sleep well tonight!

No comments: