Sunday, October 26, 2003

My long weekend

Went to school on saturday, after school, we went Tampines mall to eat Genki Sushi. After which we decided to catch a movie..The Park. Haha the rest of them didn't like the show..saying it's lame and all...it's partially true..some parts are indeed quite lame and funny haha. There were a few points in the movie that the whole theatre were laughing. But overall it was quite ok to me lah..with a few scary scenes..at least it's better than the Ring and Dark Waters.

After the show we decided to go to Kheng Hong's Holland V's house to play mahjong. It was raining on our way there and you know how i hate riding in the rain..but then i didn't have a choice. We took 7 hours to finish one round..pretty amazing right? And i managed to win $1.40 virtually..Sam lost $8.40 so my winnings were debited. By time we finished it was already 12 midnight. I went to meet my MD buyer at Sembawang..it turned out to be a fat ah lian hahaha..but she's a nice polite and sincere person..unlike her brother who is so impatient and rude. But then who cares i got rid of it for $150..it has served me well these 5 years and it's time for it to go. Sam stayed over at my place because she didn't want me to make so many trips by sending her home...really appreciated that because i really needed some rest. Slept like a pig and woke up at 12+.

I sent her home in the late afternoon and decided to go jogging. I went to YCK stadium and decided to time my 2.4km run...i shall not reveal my timing because it's embarassing! I walked for half a round because my stitch was really bad after 3 rounds...how to go army like that...alamak...

Back to work again tomorrow...sigh....9 more long weeks to tahan..it's time to plan carefully for my future..

No comments: