Friday, October 31, 2003

Friday

Finally it’s Friday..still got 8 more Fridays to go before I say “bye bye” to Bata…”thank you for taking me as your intern..sorry for not contributing to your profits…hope to work with you again next time.” Haha

Went to meet Sam and Mw after work yesterday…bought this Belgian milk chocolate coated American nuts from Marks & Spencer…it’s quite nice..you guys can try it..i’m snacking on it while typing now..hehe

Anyway I know that Henry don’t read this blog…so we can openly discuss…what you people suggest we get for him on his birthday this coming Monday? Who is willing to share? Those that shared for Sham’s birthday present can step forward…Hehe…please leave your message in my chatterbox!

After Chris came, me and Sam left…wanted to go eat Punggol Nasi Lemak but Sam tricked me…she told me we could go to Chinatown to eat and also check on the travel agency…in the end we only had our dinner…Anyway while at the carpark yesterday I sat on someone’s Honda CBR…some kind of sportsbike...the riding position is really weird...uncomfortable and low. Those riding might get a hunchback over time, and their crotch area will definitely be injured when doing E-brake!

This morning while at the carpark of my workplace…I also sat on someone else’s BMW big MAMA bike…it is incredibly comfortable…the seat is a bit high but still managable..but I believe it’s quite hard maneuvering it in low speed (I’m sure it’s darn heavy) . HAHA beware of me next time if you own a bike...if it’s nice and something I’ve never tried before I might just sit on it without your permission!

Enquired my motortiam on how much I will have to come out if I were to change my Phantom to a X9 Evo…he told me at least $2300! GOSH! Looks like I can only dream about it for now. Now I’m thinking on how I’m going to spend the rest of my hours here…someone please entertain me…

No comments: