Monday, October 06, 2003

MONDAY!!!!!!

Dammit it rained this morning and i came to the office with my pants kinda wet..i had windbreaker for my top and helmet for my head so the rest were ok.

Went to Hougang for my dinner yesterday...ate the famous Punggol Nasi Lemak..it was really nice...but it was really expensive too...4 dishes (chicken,egg,sotong ball, otah) = $4.60...hmmm... Anyway it's however still highly recommended...opens daily from 6pm - 5am..closed on thursday...now i have somewhere new for supper. Beside the Punggol Nasi Lemak store was this AMK house of Noodles store...looks kinda nice too with minced pork noodles and other stuffs. Yesterday i was wondering together with Bernerd why Punggol Nasi Lemak and AMK House of noodles are both located in Hougang South...but then what the heck who cares...

I realised that i'm really getting old and forgetful. I can forget something that i thought about just seconds ago and rack my brain thinking thinking and still can't remember what it was. DAMMIT...someone help me

No comments: