Friday, October 10, 2003

It's friday!

My colleagues had to go to Tiong Bahru's Bata store today...that leaves me alone to have lunch..actually i don't really mind having lunch alone..will preFer to lunch alone most of the time. However today my sam is sick so she was resting at home. So I rode down to her place and had lunch at Boon Tong Kee chicken rice, she didn’t eat because she already had her lunch. Lunch costed me $5.20 + $0.50 (ERP) hahaha…dammit..so expensive..

Just rushed to finish 2 fortnightly ejournal at one go…shit them man why have to write that too when we already have a reflection section at our logbook every week, do they think we have something new to add..when I asked my LO the other time he told me there’s difference between the 2 but couldn’t explain what…useless..haha

Anyway it’s really tough sometimes that I ride and most people around me except my friends know that I ride. Especially my family, it won’t be easy telling the..for those of you that don’t know..my dad was killed in a car accident 20 years ago..the more they won’t accept me riding easily. It’s not that I don’t want to tell..it’s just so difficult on my part. I don’t want to give up riding..i really find nothing wrong with it…it’s just my mode of transport..it’s really really cheap and as long as you don’t do anything stupid it should be quite safe. I have to hide my motorbike from sam’s family too..they don’t know too..hehe…my bike is like a criminal…can’t be shown to anyone…so poor thing

No comments: