Thursday, October 09, 2003

Summary of my day

I just finished ransacking my wardrobe, room and a few cabinets in an attempt to retrieve all my poly result slips. After so long and much sweat, i only managed to find 3 semesters and they are all located in different locations..can't find my year 1 semester 2 result slip...damn i better be more organised and neat next time. You must be wondering why the sudden attempt to look for them...you see..i have an interview this saturday at cmpb for my commando application..i'm thinking of signing..partly because of the prestige, the status, the coolness, the job stableness and also of course the MONEY. If i were to get selected and i sign on..i'll be paid $2000+ a month...that's damn good starting pay for someone with only diploma ain i right? But so many people are discouraging me from doing it..i know they have their reasons but i have done much thinking...i think it's a good move in my career and also my life. I'll wait till saturday to see what happens before i think further.

Anyway listening to Alex Toh now, love a few of his songs...like listening to them nowadays...i know i'm slow but come on i'm no YES! 93.3 fan. Oh ya while ransacking my stack of letters i found a few boxes of letters,postcards, presents that i received in the past mostly from church friends and a few from puss, wayniest, reloo and sam too...they were all pretty nice. Feel ashamed that i only read them abit and chuck them in a box..taking them out to read again and really bring back old memories and put a smile on my face. Shall try to be a more sensitive person and treasure those around me...good night people!

No comments: