Wednesday, October 22, 2003

A new day

Came to work early today because i took public transport hehe. It's just such an irony that most people are more punctual when they take the public transport. I think it's because they already know the timing of the train/bus that's why they leave their home on the dot. For me i always dilly dally because i know i can leave home anything and need not wait hehe.

Guess what? While i'm typing this 2 guys just walked past me..they look really familiar..i'm quite certain they are from Temasek Poly. They won't be attached to my dept i guess. Guess they'll be at the sales dept. Both are guys..sian.....hehe..

Leaving office early today to go for my army medical checkup at 1pm. Don't think i want to come back here after that. Thinking if i should collect my bike 1st or go after the checkup.

No comments: