Saturday, October 18, 2003

Just changed my tires

I finally changed my bike tires today. Got Metzeler for the rear wheel and Dunlop for the Front wheel. Costed me $160 for both. Somehow the brakes seemed to react quite slowly...not sure if it's because i'm not used to the new tires. Hope this pair of new tires is better and prevent my bike from skidding. Went to pay my bike installment today too...$103...oh man..spent $263 today...i'm feeling so poor..someone help me...ARMY the solution? hehe

Oh ya while changing tires today i saw my old church friend Philip. He is riding a Honda SP, a racer. He just sent his bike to the shop for repair because he got banged by a car, but was too shocked to take down the car's number plate. And he told me that he got his license revoked once because of speeding..but he's backing to riding. He's kind of the Ah beng type so not surprising he rides. He warned me that my license might be revoked if i don't put up my P-plate soon. But then he also told me road blocks will seldom check phantoms, they aim the racers haha. After that i asked if he's going to take 2A he shaked his head, he prefers to drive a car. As for me i'm quite keen on upgrading..Want to try the higher cc bikes hehe.

No comments: