Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Monday

After work yesterday, i went to Rainbow at Serangoon North intending to look at the marine fish and probably buy something..but after calling Clarence my experienced marine fish keeper, i decided to wait a little longer. He told me Rainbow normally charge people 3 times the normal price and i need to drill my tank to start! Oh my!

After that i made my way home and caught Holland V before going out to meet my sis and mum for dinner at Jack's Place..My sister wanted reward for working so hard. My mum will be going to Beijing this Thursday, nothing i would like to get there..chey..

After dinner i went to meet Sam, she wanted to eat supper. So we went to Jacksons at Macpherson where she ate porridge and 2 chicken wings. We went for a spin after supper at Punggol21..wanted to look at the houses there..OMG they really look like condos....pretty amazing..And the surroundings were serene and peaceful..can be scary yet calming.

This morning, i rushed to work. When i reached my bike i realised that i didn't bring my handphone with me. I rode back, parked at the road in front of my house and went up to get it. Along Ave 2, i got a shock. While braking, my back tyre skidded slightly..my bike went out for position slightly too..luckily i didn't lose my balance..scared the hell out of me wahahaha..so for the rest of the journey i rode very slowly. I had lots of advises from Singapore Bike Forum's experienced riders to change my IRC tyres, i didn't thought much of it but after today i had better change it soon! I have to pass 2 ERPs every morning on my way to work..one outside SLF building and another beside the Istana. After 8 i will have to pay $0.50 for the one outside SLF building instead of $0.25 before 8, and i won't have to pay for the one beside Istana if i pass it before 8. So...instead of the usual $0.25 i pay for ERP everyday, i paid $1 today because i was late. Intending to visit one of the bike accessories store today too..need a raincoat real bad, my tracksuit don't help much...the bottom part of my pants and shoes will still get wet.

Feel all lousy and bored as usual now at work........

No comments: