Friday, October 31, 2003

End of one week!

I've been distracted by bikes for awhile now...until this car got me back into cars....wow..it'll be my 1st car...I'll work hard!







Went to eat dinner with sam just now at the Boon Tong Kee Chicken Rice near her place...before that she went for some interview at Tanjong Pagar. While waiting for her it began to drizzle...and the CTE tunnel was like a suana! Freaking hot air all over! And what makes it worse? There was a huge jam! The cars were practically not moving! But luckily i'm riding and i squeezed through all! It was a bit scary...but quite ok.

Sam's at my place now...yakking on the phone..typical girls...and me...being a typical guy is sitting in front of my computer surfing chatting etc. What's new? Going to book our place for our Bangkok trip tomorrow...i guess that's the only thing i can look forward to now....this coming 8 weeks can be short..it can also be long..just want to get it over and done with. It's my colleague's wedding tomorrow and surprisingly she invited me too...i've no choice but to go...don't want to appear "dao"...haii got to prepare a $50 hongbao...it'll be an expensive dinner hehe.

No comments: