Thursday, October 16, 2003

Are you sure there's no free lunch in this world?

This South African Bata IT manager came today. And it’s a practice to treat them lunch once..all bills on the company…so I gained too. Went to this Chinese Thai Restaurant at Capitol Center called Sakura. The food is pretty good…2nd time I’m eating there..the first time when a Pakistani IT manager came. The set consists of chili diced chicken, Fried Garoupa, Egg Doufu, Sambal Kang Kong (I didn’t touch) and Tom Yam Soup. All these for a price of $48..4 of us shared..pretty reasonable I guess. Love the egg doufu especially…diced chicken is nice too!

Going for some entrepreneur talk later at International Plaza with my classmates. Might leave earlier to send my Mummy off at the airport, might use this opportunity to tell maybe my sister about my bike..not my mum yet..let her enjoy her holiday hehe. Must rack my brains to convince them that riding is not that dangerous liao…haii…why…

No comments: