Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Tuesday

Just went for lunch alone at BK just now coz i wanted to go Funan to find a pouch to put my new discman..don't wanna scratch it..wait next time want to sell very hard hehehehe. I chanced upon one at challenger...$10...but as i walked i saw a crumpler CD wallet...i assumed it can contain my discman and was tempted...i abandoned the $10 one and took the crumpler which was $42 by the way. But as i walk on...i saw another crumpler..it is a digital camera bag..i abandoned the $42 one and was browsing the digital camera bags...the one i wanted costed $69.90 by the way...wahahaha i'm crazy...it's so expensive. I didn't buy it in the end but i will. Looking for better lobangs or either that a challenger member so i can get it at a discount.

Now im back in the office with nothing to do. Going to spend quite a lot this coming 2 weeks. I have my bike installment to pay which is $103, probably change engine oil etc etc more $$$ involved. Intend to change my tyres too..found out that it is $130..better change it soon or else i might skid one day. Please give me more $$$.........

No comments: