Wednesday, October 08, 2003

08 October 2001

Celebrated my 2 years anniversary of togetherness with sam yesterday..went to Raffles City to get her a sweater..let her choose her present this time not I bo sim ah..as long as she’s happy it’s ok! After that we went to Parkway Parade to eat at Jack’s Place. Parked at one public carpark there but didn’t had any coupon..paid this malay uncle $1 for one worth 65cents haha…

After dinner we walked around and headed to Balestier to catch a movie. We watched Infernal Affairs 2…and wow what a show..it’s really quite cool…with good looking people and cool gangsters. Hehe maybe I’ll sign up with the singapore triads later haha…anyone interested in joining me? Can sign up at www.singaporetriads.com haha…

Found a few old SAJC friends in friendster recently…really amazing how many old friends I found through it. And yeah a few famous old friends too..you guys can check it out Nick’s friends HEHE!

Oh ya and i finally took a few pictures of my Phantom..will upload it soon! Cheers!

No comments: