Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Wednesday Update

I’m feeling so poor..i finally succumbed to temptations. I bought the crumpler bag cum pouch…cost me a whopping $69.90…  Bought plastic fasterners from Challenger today too to secure P-plate on my bike..haven do it yet hope it works.

Going to buy my raincoats later and if they have tires at the right price I will change them too. That means more money flying away…… : (

Puss asking me to go mambo tonight but I’m having 2nd thoughts. Another $20 to fly away? I’m still considering..hehe..anyway if anyone is interested do contact me! Sam is sick again..she’s having block nose, flu etc…I got a feeling it’s because of the dust while on my bike..but surprisingly I’m fine..shall go take one doctors’ mask from my sister later hehe. She’ll look “orbit” on the road but then it’s a precaution..better than being sick all the time.

I calculated my foreseen expenses yesterday and it added up to a whooping $946! KNN! But that is if I included the $600 set up cost of my marine fish tank lah..so shall take my time on that. Need money…hope the commandos accept me..then my problems are all solved..hehehe

No comments: