Thursday, October 16, 2003

Thursday

Oh ya I forgot to mention something about yesterday, while I was stopping at a traffic light along Orchard Boulevard yesterday, this Toyota Camry stopped beside me. I looked inside…hmm..familiar..OMG it’s my Boss! Haha is Singapore really that small? Can’t believe the coincidence.

So glad that it didn’t rain this morning. Came to work feeling dry but still sian haha…don’t want to work anymore leh..hehe. Army recruitment center sent me another letter yesterday. They booked my medical appointment on the 22nd this month. I really don’t understand why they love Wednesdays so much. Henry will be calling them to request for a change of date..if it’s not possible I’ll try to ask for half day again.

Stupid colleague of mine haven’t pay me for my survey at Jurong Point AKA Malaysia. They owed me for a long time already..paiseh to ask..but I will have to ask eventually one day. Shall do it soon..need money..

Can’t believe it..it’s only 10.10am..still got a long day to suffer. I’m feeling hungry and sleepy too…maybe I should go down to Old Chang Kee downstairs and grab a curry puff. Tried one yesterday..it’s pretty good.

No comments: