Monday, September 29, 2003

Only halfway through SIP!?

I just can't believe it...i feel like i've been here for ages...but i'm only into my 12th week...my SIP is 24 weeks..why is it taking so long...

Anyway feeling not too bad coz i found a 2nd wife! Her name is FU7815M haha..she's now sleeping soundly in the carpark beside peninsula plaza. Today i tried a new way of going to work. I used thomas road through bukit timah road to behind istana and then to PS then to city hall.....quite a long way but i only went through 2 ERP stations..costed me around $1 i think. If i were to enter CBD before 8am it'll be free...i will try to leave my house earlier next time! Do you know the irony of having a bike? I'm always late for work...haha...i wake up half an hour later than usual and end up in the office 10 mins later than usual. This wife of mine is really low maintenance. I collected my bike on Thursday right? I rode everyday till Sunday and i went to pump full tank again...guess what..i costed me only $4.66. So amazing cheap....and i haven paid a single cent on parking coz it's always free! Yesterday while at toa payoh, while i was collecting my bike..the parking attendant was there booking one bike beside mine coz he didn't park into a lot...i thought i will kenna because i didn't put any coupon..to my amazement she walked off and bypass all the other bikes too (they look like they didn't put coupons too). So i'm left wondering is bike parking always free? Anyone knows?

Went to catch the new andy lau's movie running with kharma with sam yesterday at jubilee..quite a nice show actually with a nice introduction a nice content but quite a dumb conclusion. Andy Lau looks freaking stupid with those big muscles you will laugh the moment you see it.

After movie i sent sam home and went back to toa payoh to meet weijian because he was there shopping preparing for his army. I bought thirsty hippo and one lemon frangrance to put in my box too...threw away the smelly moth balls that came with it...

Now my helmet smells of lemon whenever i put it on....nice! I ride my bike like a car...i take up one whole lane and try to not go in between vehicles and patiently wait behind cars whenever stopping. I feel much safer this way...will probably ride my bike to east coast this weekend to enjoy some sea breeze..haven been there for quite some time...i guess this is all i have to say for now...a long essay after MIA for some times...hear from me again!

No comments: