Tuesday, September 23, 2003

I'm bored

Haii really bored in the office...nothing to do...been to almost every page on the WORLD WIDE WEB liao wahahaha..stupid damn bata still haven pay me for my surveys...they piss me off. Anyway haven been blogging anything juicy about myself for a long time now..let me try to do it now.

Here's i am again with programming to do but i really don't know how to go about doing it...i only did the template of the program, a few databases and some codes that don't really work and that's about it..i'm stuck. I was told yesterday that i'm supposed to go down to shops today with my colleague taking the boss' merc hehe..but then they postponed it to tomorrow...dammit.......It's actually good life here with few pressure but it can get boring..if only they provide me a bed a pillow...

Have been searching high and low for bikes recently my 2 options being Honda Phantom TA200 and Gilera Runner VXR...just can't seem to get a good deal...shall continue looking. Actually there's a good deal for the TA200 but i'm required to have a guarantor to secure a loan and that has been a trouble for me. Who will want to be my guarantor and is 21 and above..they have nothing to gain. But anyway got a few potential ones liao...my church friend and sam's bro hehe. I hope i can get it soon..feeling so excited about it..Now i can enjoy the night breeze on the expressway and the convenience of going anywhere i want excluding the hassle of waiting for bus and squeezing with smelly ppl on the train hehehe. Now my greatest wish is to have the support and blessing of everyone to be able to ride my bike openly and with no fear. I'm sure i'm not a reckless person and when i'm on a bike i just feel different...i won't dare to speed...the thought of losing control is just scary..the max i'll go is 100 i guess hehe..not like those monkeys on the road that goes up to 150 - 160..they are mad i tell you.

Nothing much to add actually...feeling hungry and lonely here..shall continue surfing the net..will post my joy here when i finally get my bike so do be patient cheers!

No comments: