Friday, September 26, 2003

Finally collected my Phantom!

Now i've joined the phantom knights club! WOOhOO! Been riding for 2 days now really enjoying the wing blowing against my face although not the 1st day coz i was like raining the whole day! But it was still fun nevertheless my 1st pillion rider was weijian..everything went on quite smooth except for 1 stupid indian cyclist that went against traffice and almost knock my bike! Nothing serious there just pointed my finger at him haha.........no lah i'm not this kind of person..just kidding..

Anyway Phantom TA200 is really a damn relaxing bike and it's highly recommended by me to beginners! But it's really heavy...so try not to drop it..it will be quite hard to lift up...

Anyway i rode my bike like a car these few days not daring to going in between other vehicles..i just feel safer like that...or probably haven acquired the skill to do it yet....Anyway i rode to work today and had to go throught 4 ERP stations! Dammit i think it costed me around $2 man...so ex! Stupid government..we motorcycles don't take up too much road space so they shouldn't charge us at all!

Going out to stores again...see ya!

No comments: