Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Wednesday

Was watching the SARS show on channel 8 9pm yesterday, they re-enact the SARS period what those health workers, victims and normal people do. They kind of exaggerated though, throughout the whole crisis period, I had never put on a mask at all before. Although there was temperature taking all around and my aunt cooked this “anti-SARS” soup for me once, it was just like any other day to me hehe. Maybe I’m lucky maybe I’m bo chup, glad the epidemic is controlled.

After that i caught never been kissed yesterday but feel asleep watching it halfway. Its a nice show that i have watched before a few years ago.

Did nothing much yesterday, spent the whole day in the office formatting my colleague's computer. A lot of shit to do after formatting, install softwares, drivers, network etc etc.

That day when i went to Plaza Singapura with Sam, this girl from the bike forum saw me and her and asked if it was me, to think i never even see her before and she had never seen me before except for my pictures on the blog! Haha Singapore is indeed small. Anyway she's an aspiring Vespa rider that seeked my advice the other time haha.

My colleague told me yesterday that if i work longer in Bata i'll take over Mr Phua (My IT manager) wahahaha, what nonsense. Have a new section to add to my POS user guide this week, going to have work to do woohoo!

No comments: