Saturday, December 20, 2003

I just woke up 1 hour ago!

I came home with packet dinner for myself..ate it and went to watch WWE Survivor's Series that i taped last night. Fell asleep on my sister's bed midway through and it was only like 8.30pm?? Was simply too tired...reached home at around 3am last night and woke up at 7am...now that's something not easy to do as all of you know.

Just finished browsing through all my friends blog and almost all of them have music implanted. It gets irritating sometimes especially when it interrupts i'm listening to my favourite mp3s on my com...it's ok when i'm in the office because i have no speakers there haha.

I woke up to find myself watching the ending of WWE Raw and went on to finish the Survivor's Series. You'll be amazed by the types of matches they have nowadays. There is the ambulance match, the buried alive match, bra and panties match etc etc. It get really hilarious sometimes especially when they trash talk. I guess i'm going back to sleep soon..can't wait to catch LOTR...anyone interested? Let's have a mass booking...sounds fun already..

No comments: