Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Training again yesterday

Went to play snooker again after work yesterday haha. Was there early as Jackie and Fred were watching a movie at marina. So I went to Cold Storage at Peace center to walk around. Bought a cleaning spray, batteries and a Kit Kat Chunky. Not long after, they finally arrived. Met them at the food court in Paradiz Center. Both me and fred had Carona chicken while Jack ate some malay economical rice. I had to wait 8 mins for my carona chicken because they didn’t have ready fried chicken wings.

After we had our fill, we went on to do what we met up to do. If I didn’t remember wrongly, I won only 2 game haha. Things were bad this night for Jack and me, we drank a lot of water and Fred gained from it. After snooker we went to drink rochor dao huei and that’s when I found out Fred is going to Bangkok at the end of this month too. He’s leaving on the 27th while I’m leaving on the 29th. The big difference between our holiday is that he’s paying $500+ for it while I’m paying only $375 haha. It’s either he got his carrot head chopped or I found a good deal.

Feeling so sleepy and tired now. Going out with Sam later..hope the day ends well woohoo!

No comments: