Thursday, December 04, 2003

My 1st RA film hehe

Was late again today damn, woke up at 7.50am. Decided to use CTE because I didn’t want to be too late, so I spent $2.50 on ERP and arrived reach the office at 8.20am, luckily not too late.

Slept at 12.30am last night, went to catch Texas Chainsaw Massacre with Puss at Lido. And yes..it’s an RA film, my first ever! Nobody bothers to check hehe. I must say there were indeed a few heart-pounding scenes in the movie but it was overall only an “okay” movie, unrealistic at some point.

The chainsaw psycho could have finished off the lead actress at some point but it’s always so heng that he trips or the engine of the chainsaw dies. It could have also ended early if she had been smart enough to pick up the chainsaw when the psycho dropped it and he was distracted by her friend, instead she just pounced on him beating him with her bare hands or run around screaming, not like that helps. Killing was gruesome and sometimes you feel for the victim, you will freak out imagining his/her pain This chainsaw psycho is not the only psycho in the whole town, the whole family is involved. Papa acted as a sheriff pretending to help the 5 friends in need because this hitchhiker had shot herself in their van (The aftermath of the shot was gross, can see her brain etc all blown up). A small boy, also part of the family initially led them to the “killing house” but in the end helped the lead actress escape. The sister, mummy etc etc are all also psychos but didn’t do anything much. Don’t think I should tell you guys the ending, in case some of you decide to watch it.

Before the movie, went to walk around orchard with puss intending to get a new water bottle. There are indeed some very nice designs out there but the price isn’t too appealing, so I’m still scouting around for one. Puss then went to Kinokuniya to buy books. While there, I saw my colleague, she just knocked off and was there to buy books to prepare for a presentation tomorrow….poor thing.

Last night, the handling of my bike feels weird, like the handle bar is not straight or not stable. Not sure if I should bring it to the shop again..sigh. But I don’t really trust my bike shop nowadays, I feel they I’m a carrot head to them and they just love to chop me. I shall not go back to them anymore hehe.

Must think of ways to pass my day now.

No comments: