Monday, December 22, 2003

Freaking wet weekend..

Saturday

I woke up at around 10am and slacked around the computer till around 11 before leaving home to meet Sam to bring her out for lunch. We decided to go to orchard for lunch and also buy our LOTR movie ticket for the 1130pm show at Lido that night. As soon as we reached orchard it started to rain dammit. After lunch at Long John Silvers and buying our tickets, i went to meet a buyer. And guess for what...for the radio earpiece and user manual for my lost 5100 phone wahaha. Got a cool $25 for it and after that i sent Sam back to work. After that i met Bernerd to play snooker...this time i lost dammit.

It was still raining after i finished playing snooker at 5pm. Left to meet Pussy at City hall. We attended mass at the cathedral before starting our christmas shopping! Bought a hell loads of presents for others and myself too haha. Spent so much i can feel my bank account bleeding, but i'm glad that i settled most of the intended presents for friends, family and a few of my colleagues. After shopping ended at around 10.45pm for us, we were dead tired and guess what...it was still raining...dammit dammit dammit. Went to fetch Sam from her place before rushing to orchard for our show.

Walked past Cheap and Mingli as we were rushing to Lido, they were going to catch the 11.45pm Infernal Affairs. The show was great...very long and very entertaining. One part i thought was ridiculous was the ghost army. They clear the enemies so easily it makes the battle not entertaining anymore...somewhat it looks as if they are more powerful than the ring, sauron or any orcs haha. I wasn't very comfortable throughout the show because somewhat my pants still got a little wet although i did put on my raincoat...so i had an itchy butt in the cinema and was very restless wahahahha...(don't laugh). The show ended at around 3.30am and by the time i got home it was around 4+...and of course time to sleep.

Sunday

Woke up at around 12 noon plus. Met up with Sam to meet the seller of my Xbox! Before that i parked at Orchard Parade Hotel and had an accident tamade dammit knn fuck. As i wake going down slope to B1, there's this distorted drain pertruding from the ground acting something like a hump, i didn't see it...i don't remember going fast but after hitting it...my whole bike fell. Both me and sam fell off the bike...Sam had some small abrasions on her arm and i have some bruises on my fingers after they got squashed by my bike...OUCH...ehhh actually not really too bad lah. I'm glad it wasn't anything more serious and this accident did affect my riding confidence abit. I better be more careful next time...but dammit there's really something wrong with the road there..i wanted to complain to the hotel management but with my character..you can guess i can't be bothered. Anyway forget about the bad incident...i got my xbox! After getting it, it started to rain again...wassup with that?! We went to Macpherson's Jackson for lunch before heading to AMK to get another controller. After that it's time to have fun, we went home and played and played. Or should i say me, Sam got bored after awhile and went to sleep while i continued playing playing playing :)

No comments: