Tuesday, December 02, 2003

1st Dec 2003? Damn i really ran out of titles for my posts

I forgot to mention something that I did last Saturday, I want to jot it down so I can read back what I did this day years down the road, this is my public diary hehe.

After I lost my hp, me and weijian went to Changi Airport. We wanted to go there see aeroplanes and walk around (it can be quite fun you know). The journey there was pretty long, my hands ache pulling the throttle for so long. I parked at T2’s carpark and it’s amazing that there were still so many bikes at the carpark at that time (2-3am?). T2 was quite dead, no movement of aeroplanes and not many people. So we decided to walk the long stretch of road to T1, we took turn to push each other on a trolley that was left idling there. T1 had more activities going on at that time as most international flights are based there. After seeing enough aeroplanes and having enough fun, we wanted to take the Skytrain back to T2 but service has stopped (1.40am for those that don’t know), we then walked back that same stretch of long road and headed home.

Yesterday

I bought a new phone, it’s the same motorola v60I that I had used before. Got it for $180, considered cheap liao since it’s brand new (She won it from some lucky draw). The plastic protector is still around the phone, I don’t want to take them off yet, might consider selling it soon hehe. I like my old phone a lot, I miss the torchlight, the loud alarm, the durable surface, the easy messaging, the fm radio and the flip I used to play with underneath. Sigh……

Met Sam after work yesterday after meeting the seller of the v60I. We then went to PS to get my new sim card, this time transaction was smooth. It’s the first time I had parked in PS and I must say it’s quite convenient, the carpark leads straight to the mall. After that we went to far east plaza because Sam wanted to collect her ic photos. But to her horror, the place was closed. We decided that we should have dinner upstairs, I had claypot hokkien mee while she had claypot yi mee. Both our food kinda suck, we didn’t enjoy it because it was too hot and it wasn’t too nice.

Movie was supposed to be next on our itinerary but decided against it because there wasn’t a nice show to watch and we were both tired. Anyway I had wanted to watch brother bear while she had wanted to watch Duplex. As usual our frequency wasn’t the same and the result is quite obvious.

I sent her back, went to meet Dom to return his ic and went home after that. I miss not having my radio with me when I’m in the office, I miss not having my water bottle too (oh I lost it too), now I’m taking mineral water from the office’s fridge everyday but supply is running out soon. Meiwen, weilun can get another one? Hehe

No comments: