Friday, December 12, 2003

Politics....rain rain and more rain again

Just came back from Bedok Centre. I was there to solve one shop’s computer problem. I feel so clever after solving it wahaha. Everyone in the company treats me as if I’m computer genius my head feels so big now wahaha. After solving their problem I went to Macdonalds for breakfast alone. The McPepper just taste so good…crispy bun plus tender juicy black pepper beef patty…yummy.

Those that just POP from BMT got their posting today, Weijian and Bear got Sispec Infantry while Dave got Racky Trooper…poor them…didn’t get the officer that they wanted. I guess I’m prepared to enter Sispec too.

I was discussing with a few people about politics yesterday. You guys go to google, type “miserable failure” and click on “I’m feeling lucky”…someone’s autobiography will come out. Why is Bush so hated? You guys think he wants war? Anyway those monkey craps Osama and Saddam started it. Why bomb the twin tower for? Waste money waste time…and now Osama has to be on the run when he could have sit back and relax his whole damn lifetime in luxury with his massive fortune. Saddam is another crappy man, he’s equally as rich and morever he’s powerful. Why still create trouble?

Ok enough about politics for now. I’ll talk about my yesterday. I met Cheap at around 10pm+ and was supposed to meet jackie, dave and gf at wheel lock place. As I parked at the pavement behind Borders and was walking towards BK, I saw freddy, mark, bucky and mambo girls…what a small world. We chatted till around 11.45pm before me and cheap decided to head to Sam’s house. As Sam’s father was on a cruise, I wanted to try driving his Kangoo hehe. But I couldn’t turn the ignition on no matter how I turned, there’s probably some lock or something dammit. So there, mission abandoned and we all headed home.

Was drenched yesterday as I was riding home, super heavy rain again. I got a feeling it will rain heavily again today because it’s very cloudy right now. I’ll be going to school for fyp meeting, I don’t want to be wet again…..

No comments: