Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Rain Rain Rain

Met up with Sam after work yesterday. We then went to Kallang because I was meeting a buyer. After that we had dinner at Old Airport Road’s market. The food was quite good and it was pretty crowded over there. Sam then decided that she wanted to go to Waterfront by the bay at Kallang to walk around. As I parked my bike, she suggested putting our helmets on the bike without locking.

After walking awhile, I didn’t feel good as I didn’t feel safe that my helmets are there for anyone to take. I’ve read a lot of cases of cheap helmets being stolen, the consequence of my helmet being stolen will be quite bad, so I decided that we should go back to put the helmet back in the box, Sam got angry of course. We then decided to go off from then on. All of a sudden without any warning, it started to rain. We quickly rushed to put on our raincoat and gears. Soon after a thunderstorm followed. It was raining so heavily I could hardly see as I ride. My visor was foggy and because of the downpour, my visibility was probably only 10 metres and so the whole journey I went really slow. I was struggling while Sam was having so much fun in the rain she went “Woohoo!” here and then haha.

This morning when I came to work, it’s raining again dammit. Hate the rain, luckily I’m not too wet today.

No comments: