Thursday, December 18, 2003

Valencia's birthday

Went to collect valencia’s present from Sam’s house after work yesterday because she had left it at home and she didn’t want to go home first before meeting the rest so I was given the task. After that I headed home, had a bath, rested for awhile before leaving home to meet them at Clarke Quay. Met up with them at the reverse bungee and waited for the birthday girl and boyfriend to come. As usual they were late and we didn’t see their faces till around 8pm (We arranged to meet 7.15pm) hehe. We had all agreed earlier to force her to take the reverse bungee, she was reluctant at first but had to comply in the end. The last time I wanted to take the reverse bungee at UK funfair, I freaked out simply by looking at it, so I told myself I must take it this time and that’s what I did! Valencia is holding the VCD of our ordeal…probably she can upload it for us to watch. The ride was alright…gone in a flash…the only scary part was the suspense when you know the capsule is about to shoot up in the air…after that it wasn’t scary anymore…just like any normal ride. But that poor birthday girl was tearing up there on the ride haha.

After that we went for dinner at Hooters. Woohoo the waitresses were all skimpily dressed showing lots of cleavages and butt wahahaha. Thought that their job was pretty degrading…but who cares…they are not my girlfriends hehe. They had performances, games and fun stuff in between while we were eating. Valencia was pulled on stage a few times to take part in games and take photos etc. There was also a limbo rock session where diners are invited to challenge each other. Stupid henry pulled on up to try it together with him…and of course I couldn’t do it…but they do have a very go limbo rocker in Pinky…one of their waitress…funny name haha. Anyway I don’t recommend that you dine there, it’s freaking expensive and the food isn’t all the marvelous too…or and one Polaroid photo cost $10!

After dinner 8 of us decided to go for a spin at Mount Faber…Kheng Hong was driving and I was riding…I was supposed to lead them but Sam caused me to make a sudden turn at one point and we lost them. So Sam and me reached first and we waited for more than half an hour for them because they got lost. When they finally did arrived, we hanged around chit chatting and taking photos with my GD88 before leaving at around 12.15am.

Anyone likes the new Jason Maraz’s song “You and I both”? Thought it’s quite nice…but you can forget about getting it from Kazaa…the new songs will never turn out perfect. Wanna go Christmas shopping soon…need to buy presents…oh ya…and I’m going SIM bash at Embassy today…hope it’ll be fun….

No comments: