Monday, December 15, 2003

Dead handphone..small quarrel..saddam caught

Friday

Went to fetch Sam at her house after work because we will be meeting our FYP supervisor in school today. But before that I wanted to go to my bike shop to pay my installment and also get them to fix my underseat light that wasn’t working. While I took my bag out from the bike, it accidentally dragged Sam’s bag and “thorp” it dropped on a puddle of water on the floor. She got angry I got angry tada. And to add fuel to fire, I forgot that they only accept cash for installment and so I had to come back another day since we were already late for our meeting and the nearest atm is quite far away.

When Sam stormed off home after the meeting, I went to eat dinner at Bedok 85 with Shengxian and Shawn. After dinner I headed home, as I was pretty tired myself. It had been raining the whole damn day.
But that didn’t stop me from going out. I took a bath and went to meet weijian to play lan at beach road. By time I got home it was nearly 2plus and time for me to sleep. Oh I forgot to mention something really stupid that happened to him. When I arrived at his carpark, I called his handphone and was surprised to find his line engaged. I waited awhile and then he called. Guess what happened…..he had dropped his handphone into the toilet bowl and to make things worse, it was filled with shit wahahahahahahaha! I laughed till I almost crapped myself. He thought that I had messaged to tell him that I’m downstairs, so he pulled the towel that his handphone was on top of. All of a sudden…….”thorp”….the handphone dropped in the toilet bowl. I was told bubbles appeared and he could hardly see his handphone…..wahahahahahaha again! He felt grossed to take it out immediately so he looked for sticks etc trying to dig it out. I dunno how he finally got it out but by the time he did it, it had drowned. Am I very bad to tell everyone about this? Haha but I think it’s too hilarious not to blog down for myself to read in years to come hehe.

Saturday

I woke up at around 10 plus this morning. Hanged around my computer before fetching Sam from her workplace again. We were to go to our tour agency in Chinatown to collect our air tickets and pay up. After that we went to catch Infernal Affairs 3, part 3 wasn’t all that fantastic, it was confusing and that wasn’t much action. Spent a lot of money today, bought lots of stuffs, some clothes for myself, presents for my niece/nephew and my mum. After that I sent Sam home and went to meet my sister at Paragon. She wanted to buy a new phone and I was there to accompany her. But M1 told us that our mum would have to be there if we were to redeem the handphone promotion. So our mum came down from city hall and bought my sister the handphone. She bought a Sony Ericsson T610 by the way.

My day didn’t end here. I went on to meet Bernerd to play snooker. The score was 3-2 to me hehe. After snooker I went to meet wayniest because he left his cap in my bike. My memory is failing me again, I can’t remember if we did go out after that. Did we go play lan again?

Sunday

I went to my bike shop in the afternoon and finally paid my installment and got my underseat light fixed. After that I didn’t know what to do so I went to a multistorey carpark near Sam’s house to clean my bike. I then met her to eat KFC before meeting weijian to go play lan. (Not again!) After we finished playing I had to go off because I was supposed to go Hani’s house. Since he was waiting for mingli to go dating and it was still early he tag along as I went to fetch Sam.

Found Hani’s house without many problems and had my fill of food. Then as we were leaving, the news reported something. “We caught Saddam!” What big news, I’m blogging this down to remind myself this happened this day 14th december 2003. Saddam is a coward monkey crap, he keeps telling his men to fight till the end and yet he surrendered. Ballsless…

No comments: