Friday, December 05, 2003

Friday!!

Went to play snooker after work yesterday, ended work at 5.30pm and was supposed to meet them at 6pm, but i expected them to be late so i stayed at my carpark to meddle with the handlebar hehe.

This week at Bata, 2 IT managers from India is here to learn more about our POS system. I love it when they are here because lunch is always free when these guests are around. And we will eat pretty nice food too. But my 2 colleagues always choose Sakura or Magic Wok, boring. The food is nice however and morever it's free so i shouldn't complain. One bad thing when these monkey craps are here is that they will be in the same room as me and i can't surf net and chit chat freely without having to hide. Here in my blog i call them monkey craps, but in my logbook i have to go "These IT managers are nice people and i love to have them around. I get to learn a lot of things from them and getting to know about their country and culture from them is simply amazing".

Will spend my day reformatting another of my colleague's computer. Shall get back to work.

No comments: