Friday, December 19, 2003

Embassy Night

After work yesterday, my mum suddenly called me and told me my sis suggested on eating out today at their favorite restaurant Jack's Place. Before that Sam came to meet me in City hall because i finally found a buyer for my GD88 and was meeting him there. After that i sent her home and decided to go home first because i needed a bath and a change of clothes before clubbing later at night. I had to rush here and there like mad because i was late. I parked at the open space carpark opposite cineleisure and rush over to the Jack's Place at Wisma Atria. After dinner we walked around because my sister needed to get a $5 present for her Christmas party the next day. We hanged around taka's Watsons and bought lots of stuffs, you guys should check Watsons out. After that i left them and went to meet the rest for clubbing. Got a rude shock when i went to collect my bike, i had a parking summon for not putting parking coupon! But guess what......i did put up one! I was in a rush but i didn't forget to put my parking coupon...i threw it in between the dashboard and windshield area and that stupid damn umbrella woman must have missed it....i want to complain! But how do i go about doing this? Is it worth the trouble for the $8 summon i got?

Anyway i went on to meet them feeling pissed in between. Although it's only a small fine but i feel so framed...stupid umbrella woman. Clubbing was at Embassy...SIM bash. Reached there at around 9.20pm and went in at around 9.30pm? There was a pageant going on and it bored me. However the party began soon after and we started shaking…music was mixed and I loved the retro parts hehe. Only slept for around 4 hours…I can’t wait to go home and sleep now dammit.

No comments: