Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Bata bata bata bata bata bata

Had a long walking day at work yesterday. I wasn’t in the office…was out in town going from shops to shops to update their software. Covered shops from Tiong Bahru all the way to Plaza Singapura. Legs were so tired at the end of the day but I didn’t go home. Had arranged to meet my Mum at Raffles City because I needed her Robinson card to obtain any extra 5% discount to buy stuffs. After finally settling all the Christmas presents…I felt both happy and bad. Happy because I settled all the intended presents and bad because I missed out quite a number of people. Spent a lot of money again…I wonder if I can survive…

Will be going out to stores again today…probably further west at Choa Chu Kang, Bukit Panjang area oh man……..

No comments: