Friday, December 26, 2003

Christmas eve Christmas Today

Christmas Eve

Today is half day for me! Had a small party in the office after office hours and had quite a feast. There were pizzas, turkey, curry bread, red wine etc etc. After that there was also gift exchanging, I got a swarovski necklace and a candleholder. One of my male colleagues got a pink G-string panties while another male colleague got a box of condom hahaha. And the thing is only 4 guys including me took part in the gift exchange together with 10 over females and so coincidentally both of them kenna haha.

After that I went home to play xbox LOTR ROTK..was stuck at the stage escaping from the ghost cave. I always can't get Aragon out of the cave in time. Soon after I fell asleep and by the time I woke up it was time to prepare for Zouk! Took Mazi’s car there because I wanted to drink haha. We met up with Bernerd at Great World City and reached Zouk at around 8.45pm. But guess what…they claim that the $28 tickets were sold out! What the hell?! They didn’t say anything about limited tickets…they just stated it would be $28 before 9pm. But anyway we decided to go in anyway. Got our chop and went to the coffeeshop opposite to meet meiwen, meiting and nadia (correct spelling?) for dinner. Ate this HongKong Mee that sucked…more like vege beansprout mee. After dinner we went back and hanged around Phuture. Party started really late…didn’t danced till around 11+. Saw my church friend Philadel and she joined us together with her friend…her friend got me giggling on the dancefloor because he was smiling from ear to ear all the way while shaking with his 2 big front tooth jutting out.

Mazi left really early because he needed to book in camp for his guard duty the next morning. Bernerd and me partied with the girls for a longer time but left earlier than them anyway because Bernerd seemed bored haha. Wanted to go play snooker in my drunken stupor but couldn’t find any 24 hours one so we went home.

Christmas

Was forced to wake up early by my sister because we were supposed to go to a relative’s house in Marine Parade for some Christmas gathering. Saw my new nephew, he was really cute and chubby…he kept playing with my handphone the whole day…wish I could adopt him wahahaha.

After that had a small Christmas party at my own home. Got presents from my own family and Sam. Sam bought me this Harley Davidson keychain hehe thanks dar.

Today

Last day of SIP today can you believe it…but I can’t stay in the office…going out to shops again. Thailand on Monday! Anyone cares to send me off?

No comments: