Sunday, November 09, 2003

Weekend's ending

Friday was the 25th month anniversary of Sam and me. I met her after work at City Hall and we went Shaw Centre's (Aka Lido) Crystal Jade to have our dinner. We wanted to catch a movie after that but just couldn't find a time slot and a nice movie. So in the end we went home after dinner.

I slept till 10+ the following day and met up with Pussy. We went to Sim Lim to tempt ourselves. In the end he bought nothing and i only bought an optical mouse, we've nearly curb this spendthrift problem of ours. I bought this microsoft mouse for $33 but i can claim back $10 from microsoft..so in the end it will cost me only $23...cheap stuff..i like! After that we went to a few shopping malls to look for my mum's birthday present. We tested the Osim products..the foot massager, back massager and of course the chair! It was super super super duper comfortable. It came complete with music and it must be one of the most enjoyable thing to do after a long day at work, school etc. I wish i could afford it...it's $5980...and this price is apparently only for this offer period. I will really want to get it for Mum, looks like i'd better wait a few more years. Met up with cheap slut aka kian after that and we walked around shopping. Wanted to catch a movie but just like the day before, we couldn't find a time slot and movie. We even got Mazi to catch Great World City for us but to no avail...all sold out.

So we went to Papa Joe beside Centrepoint to chill out and watch soccer. I ordered Mango Margarita while Puss and Kian ordered Barcadi Breezer and Hooch respectively. I felt a little dizzy after drinking a bit and decided not to finish the whole drink, so i think i was the one that jokingly suggested walking out without paying. And this was what we did! It was freaking scary at that point of time while walking away...but things became better after that. But deep inside my conscience hit me and i didn't feel good....but what the heck...who cares haha.

Planned to meet Fabien, Clarence, Senior, Gab and people at Jalan Kayu for supper at midnight because Fab just got himself a new bike...a honda SP. But we changed plans and went to Hotel Inter con instead. Before that i followed Puss to buy his new handphone from this guy at Hougang. The deal took nearly 1 hour and i got so restless i lay down on my bike and nearly fell asleep. By the time we reached Hotel Inter con it was already 1am and we chatted for around half an hour before leaving. Clarence and Gab came at the time when we were already waiting for the lift to go to the carpark..haha. But we didn't go home, we went to 1 kopitiam at Bishan to eat, drink and chit chat. By the time i got Puss home and reached home myself it was already 3.30am. What a long day.

And today (Sunday), i went to church as usual. After that we met up with Mazi and planned on going to the army market. I thought to myself since i will be passing by kian's house so why not go fetch him there on the way. He was sleeping and had to rush to meet me haha. I dropped him off at the army market and went Great world to fetch Sam. After that we met up with the rest again at Plaza Singapura. I bought this Aloe Vera juice with lime juice shit and i nearly puked! It was one of the worst drink i've ever sipped. It was so bitter my world inside collasped..apparently it's supposed to be like that. I couldn't believe Mazi actually finished it.

After that we went to Carrefour and i grabbed myself an Aloe Vera drink..i was so thirsty i opened it on the spot and started drinking...i wanted to get the bitter taste off my mouth. We walked and walked...i drank and drank...but while at the counter while paying i forgot to tell the cashier that she's supposed to scan that drink on my hand too! I only realised after we got out and Sam reminded me. I didn't bother going back to tell them. After awhile this staff came to us and asked if we paid for that aloe vera drink on my hand. We showed them the receipt which showed payment for 2 aloe vera drink and he said ok. HAHA! In fact we took 3 bottles and the one in my hand is one of them! OPPS I DID IT AGAIN! Not sure if they realised it after that but shopping became uncomfortable after that. But then again...who cares right. HAHA

No comments: