Thursday, November 27, 2003

Thursday

I went to my bike shop yesterday to collect my friend’s ic and also my bike’s insurance. I also left my bike with them to fix my cushion, I wonder how much they will charge me this time sob…

So I came to work this morning on bus and mrt. Haven’t caught those old “friends” of mine on the train, saw some familiar faces but of course I didn’t say hi. So here I am, back to when I have to squeeze around with the rest hoping I can enter the train,
stand around hoping I can find a seat and remembering to scan my ez link card when I alight from the bus. Hate doing all these, but if I have a direct bus that can take me from my home to my workplace in time and have no lack of seats for me choose, I will gladly take a bus to work. I can sit down whichever way I like and either take a nap or enjoy tv mobile…now that’s comfort on a public transport. Will get my bike back on Friday…looking forward.

I lost my water bottle, not sure where it went to, I think sam misplaced it…now I come to work everyday without water…thirsty lah. Don’t drink tea or coffee or hot water so I seldom go to the office’s pantry.

Bata is opening a new branch in Sembawang Shopping Centre, if I’m not wrong, that is just beside Singapore Satay Club? So I might be going there today to do setting up. Other than that, yet another boring day with nothing to do.

No comments: