Monday, November 17, 2003

Be really careful at Bangkok

While talking to my colleagues during lunchtime, my colleagues warned me about Bangkok. Especially Sam, Meiwen, Meiting and Carrie read carefully hehe. Apparently more than 10 years ago, my colleague’s uncle’s colleague’s brother went Bangkok for honeymoon together with his wife. They hailed a cab and the wife boarded first, before the guy even boarded the taxi sped off and apparently his wife was never ever seen again. My colleagues told me that his wife was really pretty and kidnapping was not uncommon in Bangkok/Phuket etc. So you guys better board any cab/tutu etc first..preferbly holding the hands of your love one. If not you might be the one being kidnapped and forced to sell backside for the rest of your days! EEEK!

Anyway if this really happens during our trip to Thailand, I’ve come out with a few solutions to it.

1. Bite that damn taxi driver’s ears and poke his eyes. Never mind about the crash..better get injured then sell your body for the rest of your life.
2. Bring along some insect repellent or insecticide and spray it onto his eyes.
3. If all else fail…JUMP CAR!

Anyway with Laijin around during the trip nothing will go wrong since he’s the incredible BAO of our class. And I’ll pack a parang, a chopper, a fruit knife and an army swissknife in my luggage…..HAHA..fear not ladies!

No comments: