Sunday, November 23, 2003

Weekenddd

Went home after work on Friday and i rested till around night before i met up these 2 guys from the forum. One was riding a Piaggio X9 Evolution and the other a red Aprilia Atlantic, same as me. They were really nice..they came all the way to Ang Mo Kio when i asked them for help. I suspected that my handlebars were not aligned with my wheels after i dropped it the last time and my bike shop told me my suspension fork might be bent and wanted to charge me around $120 for servicing. I didn't believe of course and morever i have to leave my bike with them for around 1 week to service it NO WAY. As for the scratches on the bike they told me they can do touching up for me but of course i didn't want them to do it..don't want to spend more money. I was told i can use Tamiya paint and do some touching up...might try it soon.

Oh anyway both of them helped me out for nearly 1 hour. They screwed out these and that to see what's wrong and adjusted abit. But after adjustment it still didn't feel right, they told me that my handlebar might be bent and recommended a mechanic in amk to go to. But so far i have no problem riding and i think i'll skip the servicing for now. While dismantling halfway they needed a spanner but we all didn't have one..as i lived the nearest of course i went home to get it. They were really thoughtful and the atlantic guy gave me a lift to my block..(we were at the multi storey carpark opposite my estate..so it's quite far). This is the 1st time i'm being pillioned on an Atlantic and the 2nd time i've ever been pillioned in my life. I have to admit i don't really like being pillioned, i don't have control of the bike and i don't feel good haha. Now i understand how you pillions feel...but i guess once you get used to the rider and being pillioned..it'll be ok, just like Sam...she fell asleep on my bike once. They left at around 10.30pm as they were supposed to meet some others at ermmm 10.30pm. They all planned to go to JB to eat and also pump petrol. Might be meeting them again because they offered to help me out with my I.U unit..(it's currently under my seat).

Oh ya they told me not to travel above 70km/h until i clocked 1500km on my mileage and not above 80km/h until i clocked 2000km. Once i reached 3000km i can go any speed i like..this is called a run in of the engine and it supposingly can make my engine perform better in the future. I'll heed their advice so now i'll stick to the left lane of the expressway!

After they left i made my way to Punggol Nasi Lemak Coffeeshop at Hougang South to meet Jackie, Odette and Bernerd. We all went there feeling full, so we all had a drink first. I parked my bike by the side of the road and after awhile, the police came and of course i had to flee, i hope they didn't take down my license plate number. I then parked at some carpark at the back where Jackie parked his car too. We continued having our drink and chit chatting until it rained! We expected it to be a passing shower but NO!, it was a cumulomnimbus cloud and it continued to rain and rain! We then decided to eat, so we tried the AMK house of noodles, minced pork noodles...it was delicious..very much like the one in AMK S11. Had our fill but it was still drizzling..we decided not to wait and left. But of course all of them had cars and i'm the only one without any shelter for my journey home. Got home late and had to turn in early because there's school tomorrow!

On Sat, went to school. After that went to Changi village because Sam wanted to eat the Nasi Lemak there. We went to the red house in Pasir Ris because she wanted to see it...it was eerie...there were offerings placed at the front of the gate. We didn't want to look longer and left.

At night we went for Havana Night, tickets courtesy of Phillip Morris. Their dances were great...sexy bodies were flying all around. The guys were freaking strong as they threw the girls around as if they were only 1kg. I ate my Quarter Pounder inside as i didn't have time for dinner before the concert and was feeling really hungry. Hope the rest of them didn't smell my burger hehe. After the concert we all left, Sam went home with her brother and so i'm left to leave alone. Anyway we had arranged to play mahjong at jackie's house, i picked pussy up at Paya Lebar MRT and went there. Horsey was late as usual and we didn't start playing until 12 midnight. Ended at around 3am and i lost $2, Pussy Han lost the most and Horsey won the most. We then decided to go to Bedok 85 for supper...supper was courtesy of Horsey having won our money...had the yummy soup minced pork noodles and yet another night i'm going to sleep with a full stomach, don't be surprised if you see a ballooned me next time.

Had nothing on today..Sam went to the Bird park with her family and i'm left at home alone. Shall start planning now...blog again tomorrow.

No comments: