Tuesday, November 18, 2003

My tuesday

Working as usual....with nothing better to do. I went to clean my baby during lunch just now and guess what! I notice a few minor scratches by the side! Damn pissed off..who is the bastard that anyhow park scratching my bike in the process...i'm gonna to whack him up...although the scratches are really small i still don't feel good. After all i spent my fortune on it..i feel as if my bike has been molested HAHA.

Yesterday i went to my bike shop to install an I.U unit for $152...they told me there's no where to put the I.U on the bike so i have to temporarily put it under the seat. Anyway might as well since it's more pleasing to the eye without an I.U and my cashcard won't be stolen this way if i forgot to take it out. But the bad thing is everytime i go pass an ERP station i have the take the I.U out because the station might not be able to detect the I.U and i'll get a summon as a result. There's a grotesque stain on my handlebar and i asked the bike shop to change it for me. But they told me i can go down only on thursday since that's when the new stocks arrive. I saw a petite Malay girl riding a new Kawasaki KRR Kips yesterday...and guess what..apparently it's Sham's cousin. What a small world.

That night at the private estate opposite my house where i always park my bike, a couple on the same Red Aprilia Atlantic rode past my parked bike. Anyway i seem to bum into Mazi's younger brother Jack all the time...he seem to go home and go out at the same time with me all the time..i don't know whats up with that haha. They seem to be going for a spin around..at least they don't seem they're there for a reason. I look at them..they look at me...both of us seem shocked that we have exactly the same bike and exactly the same colour too hehe. His bike is FX too..seems like he got it not long ago too..will want to meet up with a few other atlantic owners to chit chat one day hehe. They can teach me a trick or two on how to maintain it and at the lowest cost too!

Shall continuing stoning now..will update my blog when i feel like it.

No comments: