Monday, November 24, 2003

Eve of Hari Raya Puasa 2003

Went out with weijian aka cheap yesterday. We went to queensway shopping center before going to beach road to play lan again hehe. After that i bought fish ball noodles for sam and brother from lavender food square before going back. Nothing interesting I will say hehe.

Cheap is the only lucky one that I know who have a long weekend this week, the rest have to book in yesterday and book out today..what a waste of time and money. Oh anyway cheap is going dating again today, looks like his chances are quite good hee.

Called my bike shop just now, they quoted me a price of less than $300 for a repair of my bike. Dammit a few falls cost me $300..heart pain. But if I don’t get it touched up I feel uncomfortable inside knowing that my bike is not so perfect I don’t know why..so I guess I’ll just spend that money. An expensive lesson for me but at least I’ll be more careful next time and I never got injured in any incident thank God. They told me everything will be done in 7 days so I guess I’ll be bikeless for 1 week soon.

Will be meeting Jackie, Odette, Ivory, Horse for dinner later, Sam might be coming along (She’s giving excuse not to go course she’s sick). May my eve of a public holiday be a fulfilling, happy and faultless one..cheers!

No comments: