Friday, November 21, 2003

It's friday!

While arriving at the carpark today, for the 1st time in 5 months i saw the owner of the Piaggio X9 Evolution always parked at the same carpark. He was a balding old man and he's really friendly. He came up to chat with me..asking me how much i bought mine..what engine i using etc etc. He also asked me why i have wires tangling from my bike..thinking it was some radio thing when it was actually my ERP I.U unit. He told me it can be quite dangerous with wires dangling like that and tell me to get the mechanics to do something soon..i understand. I also found out that he has all 3 classes license of riding...he told me that he used to owned 500cc, 250cc bikes but since he's already old he don't need something so powerful. He works in the same building as me and i think i'll see him around more often.

Went jogging with Sam at upper Pierce Reservoir yesterday. Nice quiet surroundings with no lack of fresh air. But that girl got tired after jogging awhile.....so lousy....HEHE...

Going back to school tomorrow. Hope today pass soon....

No comments: