Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Tuesday

Although the reason of us going to orchard last night was to take a peep at the subaru impreza challenge, but an unexpected calamity befallen and they didn’t catch it. After rain cross sky calm…we left orchard at around 12+am...me and Sam went on and stopped by the road along orchard to take a quick look at the subaru impreza challenge. When we were there, 5 ppl were left and i think 2 were girls. Amazing women....very strong mentally and physically. They look quite pitiful compared to Jamie Yeo and Mark Richmond who were sitting comfortably on couches nearby. Although it was 12.30am, it was pretty packed there...mostly kaypos and probably friends and relatives of the contestants were there. It didn't feel like 12.30am on a Tuesday morning...a lot of skaters were still skating at the youth park...Singapore is just full of fortunate people...unlike me..i have to suffer in the office.

Actually i'm feeling good being in the office now...i just came back from Bata's warehouse in Tanjong Pagar Distripark. It was hot, stuffy, dirty, dusty etc etc..i spent my morning there and it was terrible...i sweat a lot..collected lots of dust and is aching all over carrying the old POS machines. Luckily the staffs there were friendly and helpful..a few uncles helped me and made my job easier.

I was there to clean off classified information from Bata’s old POS system. The machines were stacked up on pellets it’s quite heavy..i’m glad that I need not carry all 39 boxes of them…thank you uncles haha.

Oh ya there were 2 other TP students attached to Bata and they are working in the warehouse. I feel so fortunate..their job seems laborious, they were carrying boxes here and there. The only fun thing about working in the warehouse for me is the opportunity to drive the forklift I guess…but I doubt they will let me. I’m glad I’m back at my cosy air-conditioned office. I wish I had a bed…no bed also can…a mattress or sofa will do just fine…heeeeeeeeeee

No comments: